The BIG One 6Festival Weekend
View The BIG One 6
We need a Sponsorship Coordinator to help find funding for our activities
Position Title: Sponsorship Coordinator
Reports to: Managing Director
THIS IS ENTIRELY A VOLUNTARY POSITION. All work loads are up to the post holder but long term in-action will need to be reviewed
This position’s primary responsibility is to raise funds from corporations and corporate foundations in support of the The Big One Festival and Specialized music products.
• Seek and secure financial and in-kind support from corporations and corporate foundations.
• Maintain excellent relationships with existing corporate and business donors and partners.
• Develop sponsorship programs that benefit sponsors and support major Specialized initiatives and programs.
• Create and Manage Specialized corporate Circle of Friends donor program including recruiting new donors, and overseeing stewardship and benefit fulfillment for current donors in cooperation with the Managing Director
• Participate actively in Development planning relative to building strategies for solicitation, cultivation, and increased visibility of The Specialized Project
• Write relevant correspondence, including letters, as appropriate develop and edit proposals, reports, correspondence, and solicitations.
• The Sponsorship Coordinator will work closely with the Specialized board including The Managing Director and The Operations Director.
• Demonstrated success in securing sponsorship or philanthropic support from corporations, corporate foundations, and small and mid-size businesses
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to collaborate as well as to work independently
• Positive attitude
• Ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple assignments, and meet deadlines while maintaining strict attention to detail
• Strong creative problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Candidates should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position title at the start of the e-mail.