The BIG One 6Festival Weekend
View The BIG One 6
Join the Specialized team as a Regional Representatives.
Regional Representatives (Multiple positions)
Position Title: Regional Representative
Reports to: Events Manager/Specialized Board
THIS IS ENTIRELY A VOLUNTARY POSITION. All work loads are up to the post holder but long term in-action will need to be reviewed
This position’s primary responsibility is to organize and promote live events within an agreed region. Support will be given in sourcing musical artists if required.
• Organize and promote live music events that support and raise funds for The Specialized Project
• Design and distribute appreciate advertising materials incorporating official Specialized branding
• Develop relationships with venues and promoters within the agreed region
• Source required technical support such as public address systems as appropriate
• Represent the Specialized Project at regional events
• Write relevant correspondence as appropriate develop and edit proposals, reports, correspondence, and solicitations.
• The Sponsorship Coordinator will work closely with the Specialized board including The Managing Director and The Operations Director and will be closely supported by the Events Manager.
• Demonstrated success in concert promotion
• Understanding of technical requirements of live music performance
• Understanding organizational requirements of live music performance
• Ability to collaborate as well as to work independently
• Positive attitude
• Ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple assignments, and meet deadlines while maintaining strict attention to detail
• Strong creative problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
Candidates should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position title at the start of the e-mail.